17. April 2014

0 Comments

BedHead Pajamas Recalls Children’s Pajamas Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard

The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.

Continue reading...

17. April 2014

0 Comments

J.P. Boden Recalls Boys’ Pajamas Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard (Recall Alert)

The pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injury to children.

Continue reading...

10. April 2014

0 Comments

Wal-Mart Recalls Dolls Due to Burn Hazard

The circuit board in the chest of the doll can overheat, causing the surface of the doll to get hot, posing a burn hazard to the consumer.

Continue reading...

10. April 2014

0 Comments

IKEA Recalls Children?s Bed Canopies Due to Strangulation Hazard

An infant or young child can get entangled at the neck in the canopy?s fabric, posing a strangulation hazard.

Continue reading...

10. April 2014

0 Comments

Bedz King Recalls Bunk Beds with Side Ladder Due To Entrapment Hazard (Recall Alert)

A protruding corner post on the bunk beds exceeds the 5mm allowed by industry standard, posing an entrapment hazard.

Continue reading...

10. April 2014

0 Comments

Minga Fair Trade Imports Recalls Wooden Flipping Acrobat Toys Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard

The paint on the wooden flipping acrobat toys contains excessive levels of lead, which is prohibited under federal law.

Continue reading...

10. April 2014

0 Comments

Ganz Recalls Grumpy Cat Stuffed Animal Toys Due to Choking Hazard

The stuffed animals’ eyes can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.

Continue reading...

10. April 2014

0 Comments

Vera Bradley Recalls Bear Ring Rattles and Bunny Toys Due to Choking Hazard

The pom-pom tail can detach from the body of the bear rattle and the bunny, posing a choking hazard to young children.

Continue reading...

20. March 2014

0 Comments

Design Ideas Recalls Magnets Due to Risk of Ingestion

The small magnets can easily detach from the product. If swallowed, magnets can link together inside a child’s intestines and clamp onto body tissues, causing intestinal obstructions, perforations, sepsis and death. Internal injury from magnets can pose serious lifelong health effects.

Continue reading...

20. March 2014

0 Comments

Cork Block Stacking Toys Recalled by A Harvest Company Due to Choking Hazard; Sold Exclusively at StorkStack.com

Small pieces of cork can break off the blocks, posing a choking hazard to young children.

Continue reading...